[Webtest] 401 error

mascis mascis <juho.piirto@gmail.com>
Mon, 16 May 2011 00:12:55 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to make tests for a web page that contains two kind of users:
admin and player. Our demo server requires a password like this: <invoke
url="http://..."
username = "root" password ="pwd" />.
After this everything works just fine except for player trying to log in.
For some reason Webtest gives HTTP error 401 and Resulting page says:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document
requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password),
or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Does anyone know what might be wrong? Everything works fine for admin
logging so I'm getting quite confused and frustrated.