[Webtest] HtmlUnit 2.9

Lisa Crispin Lisa Crispin <lisa.crispin@gmail.com>
Thu, 19 May 2011 10:28:00 -0600

--20cf303344d719791904a3a37d6a

The button issue that plagued us with HtmlUnit 2.8 has a fix now (yay) so
that will be in HtmlUnit 2.9. Anyone know 1) when that will come out and 2)
when a version of WebTest will include it?

We (meaning our sys admin) got the HtmlUnit fix into our Selenium 2.0 driver
libraries and it would be nice to be able to upgrade our Canoo version too.
thanks
Lisa

--
Lisa Crispin
Co-author with Janet Gregory, _Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers

--20cf303344d719791904a3a37d6a

The button issue that plagued us with HtmlUnit 2.8 has a fix now (yay) so t=
hat will be in HtmlUnit 2.9. Anyone know 1) when that will come out and 2) =
when a version of WebTest will include it?<br><br>We (meaning our sys admin=
) got the HtmlUnit fix into our Selenium 2.0 driver libraries and it would =
be nice to be able to upgrade our Canoo version too.<br>
anet Gregory, _Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams=
_ (Addison-Wesley 2009)<br>Contributor to _Beautiful Testing_ (O&#39;Reilly=
 2009)<br>
in on Twitter<br><br>

--20cf303344d719791904a3a37d6a--