[Webtest] Kaviraj Taucoor is out of the office.

Kaviraj Taucoor Kaviraj Taucoor <kaviraj.taucoor@tnt.com>
Mon, 30 May 2011 14:05:07 +0400

I will be out of the office starting  30/05/2011 and will not return until
31/05/2011.

I will respond to your message when I return. For any urgent issue, please
contact Ashna Unnuth on her mobile(+2307217020)

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.
Please consider the environmental impact before printing this document and its attachment(s). Print black and white and double-sided where possible.