[Webtest] Check that a select field has not more than one option

Stefan Seger Stefan Seger <Stefan.Seger@ids-scheer.com>
Wed, 29 Jun 2011 06:02:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I have a little problem here with my tests. In one test case, when I choose
a specific option in a select field, a second select field gets filled
dynamically with options.

So, I want to test that the second select field has only one option. I tried
the following:

<setSelectField name="client_sign" optionIndex="0" />
<setSelectField name="owner_group" optionIndex="0" />
<not>
	<setSelectField name="owner_group" optionIndex="1" />
</not>

The problem, that Canoo gets an IndexOutOfBoundException by the attempt to
select the second option.

Are there any ideas how I can solve this?

BR,
Stefan