[Webtest] Running Tests in Sequence

Eric Bunton Eric Bunton <buntone@bibliolabs.com>
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 08:19:33 -0400

I am trying to run multiple tests in sequence but when I get to the =
second test the console errors out and the build fails giving me this =
error: /workspace/webTest/webTestBCM/build.xml:17: The following error =
occurred while executing this line:
/workspace/webTest/webTestBCM/tests/allTests.xml:6: The following error =
occurred while executing this line:
/workspace/webTest/webTestBCM/tests/priceServiceTest.xml:7: =
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException

Can anyone shed some insight on what this is telling me? Both tests are =
formatted correctly and they work when only one is run but not both in =
sequence.
Thanks
Eric=