[Webtest] Scroll through list of IPs

Eric Bunton Eric Bunton <buntone@bibliolabs.com>
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:45:14 -0400

I got it. Using dataDriven is the only acceptable format for reading =
input an xls file or can it possibly be a csv or is there a way to do =
this?
Eric
On Jul 7, 2011, at 12:28 PM, Tim Pezarro wrote:

> Eric,
> Simplest way is to put the list of ip addresses in excel and use the =
data driven step.
> Excel has some powerful auto increment features so you could put the =
first three ip addresses in the spreadsheet and drag to the number of ip =
addresses in the range. Excel should auto increment.
>=20
> You can also create a dynamic property and run a loop, incrementing =
the ip address. I would need to dig around and find an example of this. =
I am pretty sure we have done something similar. Let me know if are =
interested. I am pretty busy so it may take me a few days.
>=20
> Cheers,
> Tim Pezarro
> Manager, Web Services
> tim_pezarro@pmc-sierra.com
> Phone: +1-604-415-6044
> Cell: +1-604-762-1000
> Fax: +1-604-415-6602
> PMC-Sierra, Inc.
> 8555 Baxter Place
> Burnaby, BC, Canada
> V5A 4V7
>=20
way to do that without having to retype the tests for every IP? ex I =
want to run the tests on an IP range 10.0.0.1-10.0.0.200. =