[Webtest] regarding enabling cookies using canoo webtest

Minakshi Minakshi <minakshipal@gmail.com>
Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:19:46 +0530

--000e0cd4b3006d980104a8e36994

Can you please let me know how to enable cookies for web pages using canoo
webtest?

I was trying to launch my webpage using some sample code provided in the
canoo site. Test execution was passed but the page did not load correctly as
the cookies for the page was disabled. Please note that browser cookies were
enabled. Please help me to proceed further.

Thanks,

Minakshi

--000e0cd4b3006d980104a8e36994

 web
pages using canoo webtest? </p>

code
provided in the canoo site. Test execution was passed but the page did not =
load
correctly as the cookies for the page was disabled. Please note that browse=
cookies were enabled. Please help me to proceed further. </p>

--000e0cd4b3006d980104a8e36994--