[Webtest] Verify presence/non presence of timer

Iain_10 Iain_10 <ikennelly@fexcodcc.com>
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 02:09:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Just to clarify this request:

While the report is running a little pop-up box appears
containing the spinner and some text and then disappears
when the report opens.

Could we use some feature of WebTest to verify the
presence of the pop-up box? (We want our test to
verify that the pop-up box disappears when the report
opens).

thanks!