AW: [Webtest] How to test html messages

Habbert, Michael (Key-Work) Habbert, Michael (Key-Work)" <michael.habbert@key-work.de
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:47:50 +0200

Hi Lynn,

[...]
Michael Habbert-3 wrote:
[...]
> X-path sounds great! But for other testing purposes, I need to use
> Firefox  6.0.2, which does not support xpath. When I click the login
> button, html fox returns a get and two post methods with urls.
[...]

What does that mean?

You do not need firefox to test your application with webtests. Your Applic=
ation will deliver a Html-page, where you will check the html-messsage. Thi=
s html-message is somewhere in located in the html-DOM oft he page.

Identify this html-element via xpath and check the message.

I'm not shure, I see what you mean.

With kind regards

Michael Habbert

Michael Habbert
Key-Work Consulting GmbH | Kriegsstr. 100 | 76133 Karlsruhe | Germany | www=
.key-work.de
Fon: +49-721-78203-269 | E-Mail: michael.habbert@key-work.de | Fax: +49-721=
-78203-10

Key-Work Consulting GmbH Karlsruhe, HRB 108695, HRG Mannheim
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Andreas Stappert, Tobin Wotring