[Webtest] Troubles with Grails plugin

mascis mascis <juho.piirto@gmail.com>
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 04:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm learning to run test in Grails but something is going wrong. For a while
everything went fine but then NetBeans started giving me strange errors:

Running test wt1.MyTestWebTests...
                    initializationError...FAILED

and

wt.openResultFile:
     [echo] Opening result file C:\..\target\test-reports\webtest\index.html
with cmd
WebTests failed: C:\..\webtest\resources\webtest.xml:446: input file
C:\..\target\test-reports\webtest\WebTestOverview.xml does not exist
Server stopped

I have no clue what happend since I managed to run my test several times.
Then I changed it and this comes every time even after I changed the test to
it's original form.

Does anyone know what's wrong?