[Webtest] Troubles with Grails plugin

mascis mascis <juho.piirto@gmail.com>
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 02:10:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

A new problem. I have to run tests so that WebTest ignores JS-errors. In
xml-tests it can be done putting in config

<option name="ThrowExceptionOnScriptError" value="false" />

but I can't make it work with groovy. There is config file
webtest.properties and I tried putting there lines like

wt.option.throwexceptiononscripterror = false
or
wt.config.throwexceptiononscripterror = false

but those did not help. I made a separete config function also like

 void config()
                 {
                     ant.config(browser: 'FF3.6')
                     ant.config(protocol: 'https' )
                     ant.option(throwexceptiononscripterror: 'false' ) (or
ant.config(...))
                     ant.config(autorefresh: 'true')
                 }

this did not help either though this changed browser to FF3.6 so the
function works. Any ideas about this one?