[Webtest] Groovy output

dave.hunt@genovatech.com dave.hunt@genovatech.com
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:17:39 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01CCBB55.D4C74754

I've seen this asked many different ways but have yet to see any answers:
How do I see output from Groovy's println in my webtests? I've seen talk ab=
out logging, but I haven't seen anything to answer that either. I see no lo=
g files. Webtest seems so promising but, short of scouring source code or s=
pending hours looking for something as seeing output, I'm having a difficul=
t time getting my company to buy off on Webtest.

Thanks,
Dave Hunt

________________________________

This message is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S=
.C. Sections 2510-2515, and is intended only for the use of the person to w=
hom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential. It sh=
ould not be forwarded to anyone else. If you received this message and are =
not the addressee, you have received this message in error. Please notify t=
he person sending the message and destroy your copy.

This message is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S=
.C. Sections 2510-2515, and is intended only for the use of the person to w=
hom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential. It sh=
ould not be forwarded to anyone else. If you received this message and are =
not the addressee, you have received this message in error. Please notify t=
he person sending the message and destroy your copy.

------_=_NextPart_001_01CCBB55.D4C74754

<head>

<!--
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri}
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext}
.MsoChpDefault
	{}
@page WordSection1
	{margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in}
div.WordSection1
	{}
-->
</head>
ave yet to see any answers:</p>
y webtests? I&#8217;ve seen talk about logging, but I haven&#8217;t seen an=
ything to answer that either. I see no log files. Webtest seems so promisin=
g but, short of scouring source code or spending hours
 looking for something as seeing output, I&#8217;m having a difficult time =
getting my company to buy off on Webtest.</p>
<hr>