[Webtest] XOR, OR, .. in conditions in Canoo

Mato Mato <pichna@gmail.com>
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:57:13 +0100

Hi,

Because this:
<ifStep description="Check logout was successful.">
 <condition>
  <or>
   <verifyText text="Good bye" />
   <verifyText text="Auf wiedersehen" />
   <verifyText ... />
 </or>
 </condition>
 <then>
	<echo>The user was successfully logged out</echo>
 </then>
</ifStep>

fails. The message is:

Problem: failed to create task or type or
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

I have tried it with setting of ANT_HOME - to version 1.8.2 and to
version 1.7.,too. I use canoo webtest in version 1812.
But according to page http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/conditions.html
this is a normal ANT task. Or not?

I don't know what I do wrong.

Mato