[Webtest] initiating new webtest project

Michael Habbert Michael Habbert <michael@kelikami.de>
Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:28:09 +0100

Hi Folks,

I'm planning to initiate a new (big;-) webtest project on a starting
software project.

As I see It now, I do have two major webtest-setups:

1. Webtest executed as ant-scripts (Xml like).
2. Webtest executed as groovy-scripts (groovy code).

Because the project is a grails (groovy) project I'm thinking about a
groovy-like webtest-project.

Is there anybody out there with a big groovy-based webtest project?

Did you transfer your knowledge from your ant experience to customize
the project?

What are the pitfalls for migrating the concepts from ant to groovy?

Right now the groovy-style seems to be the less traveled road, I am right?

With kind regards

Michael Habbert