[Webtest] grails webtest plugin has webtest.3.1-SNAPSHOT dependency

Michael Habbert Michael Habbert <michael@kelikami.de>
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:56:11 +0100

Am 27.01.2012 12:42, schrieb Martin Huber:
> Hi Michael,
>
> that location does just not seem to be browsable, but if you take a look at
>
> http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/m2-repo-snapshots/com/canoo/webtest/webtest/3.1-SNAPSHOT/webtest-3.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
>
> the pom can be loaded from there. All the jar-artifacts also are
> available there.
>
> What is the exact error message you get?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Martin
[...]

Thanks Martin for your advice. We do only allow the company-repository
serve dependencies to our builds, after checking the licence (very strict).

So I did check with my browser and that failed.

I was able to download and will upload the artifacts to your repository
on monday.

So thanks

Michael Habbert