[Webtest] Custom XPATH functions?

Manish Ranade Manish Ranade <manish.ranade@gmail.com>
Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:24:01 -0800

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the response. I was just wondering if there is any easier
way to reuse the complex xpath expressions rather than copying and
pasting again and again....or...make them like a function call. You
mention "steps with definitions"...I think I am not familiar with
that. Can you explain more what you mean by that?

Thanks,
Manish

@{someNumber}')]/p[a=3D'a Reference']/a"/>

> You could reuse this steps with definitions.
> Also:
>
> http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/verifyXPath.html
>
> could be interesting for you.
>

> Kind Regards,