[Webtest] setSelectField help

naz a naz a <nazj81@gmail.com>
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:03:02 -0800

--14dae9340305c4aec504b88bd24e

I am trying to enter a value in a drop down field
<setSelectField description="Fill out after Stage"
 htmlId="blah"
 value="blah"

This field is not active until an existing field is selected (which I have
already set).
Then I submit the page using <clickButton>, checking my results file shows
that, my page errors out because the required field is not being selected
(this is the field that the hidden type of field that is not active).

Please help.

Thank You in advance,

NJ

--14dae9340305c4aec504b88bd24e

ectField description=3D&quot;Fill out after Stage&quot;<br>=A0htmlId=3D&quo=
ive until an existing field is selected (which I have already set).<br>
Then I submit the page using &lt;clickButton&gt;, checking my results file =
shows that, my page errors out because the required field is not being sele=
cted (this is the field that the hidden type of field that is not active).<=
br>

--14dae9340305c4aec504b88bd24e--