[Webtest] A problem with clicking a photo with a link

mascis mascis <juho.piirto@gmail.com>
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 06:38:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a page that contains several photos with links to external pages. The
links are in form:

<li id="preSelectedPage-Page1" class="pre-selected-pages">
< a id="page1">
< img alt="PAGE1" src="/images/pages/page1.png">
< /a>

I have tried these:

<clickElement htmlId = "preSelectedPage-Page1" />
<clickElement htmlId = "page1" />
<clickElement xPath="id('preSelectedPage-Page1')/a/img" />
<clickElement xPath="id('preSelectedPage-Page1')/img"  />

with sleep command. All of these seem to work fine, but Webtest don't go to
the next page. Error.log of our server should have a notion if someone
clicks those links and there is nothing when I run my tests so it seems that
those links are not cliked for some reason even the result page says they
are. ClickLink and clickButton are not working. Any ideas what might be
wrong?

Thanks,

- Juho