[Webtest] A problem with clicking a photo with a link

mascis mascis <juho.piirto@gmail.com>
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 07:32:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I got a couple of answers to my email, but for some reasons I can't see them
here. Anyway: there is no href-element because the link is generated by
JavaScript after user clicks some of the links. And I did not code that so
I'm not responsible for that :)

- Juho