[Webtest] A problem with clicking a photo with a link

mascis mascis <juho.piirto@gmail.com>
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 04:04:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. The problem seems to be in a certain Ajax call that
tracks user actions. It comes from external page when loading my page and i=
somehow distracts Webtest from working normally. It has to be there so I'm
looking for a way to make Webtest ignore it. Any ideas?

- Juho