[Webtest] Upgrading Webtest

Dwayne Miller Dwayne Miller <Dwayne.Miller@nc4.us>
Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:52:02 +0000

--_000_CD09B3BC14EF0dwaynemillernc4us_

I have had some success with upgrading Webtest to use Ant 1.8.4 and upgradi=
ng to HtmlUnit 2.11.

I have 5 JUnit test failing dealing with PDFCheckboxes, RepeatStep task and=
 a few others.  Some of these may only be failures with the tests since usi=
ng the build to run actual tests seems to be working.

Curious if anyone is working the same upgrades or interested in my results?
Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or =
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privil=
eged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under applicable=
 law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for d=
elivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibite=
d from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message.=
 If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender=
 and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

--_000_CD09B3BC14EF0dwaynemillernc4us_

<head>

</head>
-family:Calibri,sans-serif">
grading to HtmlUnit 2.11.</div>
k and a few others. &nbsp;Some of these may only be failures with the tests=
 since using the build to run actual tests seems to be working.</div>
ults?</div>