AW: [Webtest] Webtest via Grails and Groovy using wt.parallel.nbWorkers?

Habbert, Michael (Key-Work) Habbert, Michael (Key-Work)" <michael.habbert@key-work.de
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:16:01 +0000

Thanks a lot,

I did manage to start my Webtests with 5 and 10 worker threads.

After some concurrent problems I reached 49 single webtests (each one green=
) but the summary is still red.
The funny thing is: the log say's that many (may be each webtest was failin=
g: e.g. testAccessManageEcmDocuments...FAILED).
But on the detail-page for the single webtest everything is green.

Any tips how to debug this counting problem?

With kind regards

Michael Habbert

Michael Habbert
Key-Work Consulting GmbH | Kriegsstr. 100 | 76133 Karlsruhe | Germany | www=
.key-work.de
Fon: +49-721-78203-269 | E-Mail: michael.habbert@key-work.de | Fax: +49-721=
-78203-10

Key-Work Consulting GmbH Karlsruhe, HRB 108695, HRG Mannheim
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Andreas Stappert, Tobin Wotring
-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----