[Webtest] questions

Michael Habbert Michael Habbert <michael@kelikami.de>
Mon, 02 Dec 2013 19:27:02 +0100

Am 02.12.2013 16:45, schrieb Andrť Carrier:
> Hi there,
>
>                 I hope you are doing fine.
>
> Iíve got 2 questions. Iím currently trying webtest and decided to start
> with the demo. Iíve hit a snag and decided to join subscribing to webtest.
>
> Q1- Do I need to be a member to ask questions?

Yes you have to be a member to write/ask questions to the list (avoiding
spams).

> Q2-Will I received an email to confirm that Iíve been added after
> sending the confirmation? (Received it)
>
> Q3- We donít develop in java here. Could you confirm if Iím right? I
> will be able to configure html query to our web server and check the
> answers even if we donít develop in java here. I know I might have to do
> some java and/or write scriptsÖ but can canoo web test be used as described?

You do not have to write Java and the web-application you will test
neither. Webtest will parse the html-results and for example you could
verify an element on the page.

> Q4- Here is my snag that Iíve got.

Yes try the batch.file and if that is not working verify your Path and
environment and look for a different version of ant.

Cheers

Michael Habbert