[Webtest] Download and save file from web

Work Subhas Work Subhas <subhas.work@gmail.com>
Fri, 3 Oct 2014 12:43:04 -0700

--089e0139fcda0bee95050489f1fb

Hello Community, I have been using WebTest for long time for testing web
application mostly using Ant task. I want to use for different purpose, to
download files from web. Do anybody know how to download and save file from
download stream after clicking download link.

Thanks,
Subhas

--089e0139fcda0bee95050489f1fb

or testing web application mostly using Ant task. I want to use for differe=
nt purpose, to download files from web. Do anybody know how to download and=
 save file from download stream after clicking download link.<div><br></div=

--089e0139fcda0bee95050489f1fb--